Why live in Tampa Bay:
- Tampa’s cost of living is 9.60% Lower than the U.S. average.
- Tampa is ranked #1 out of 150 of the largest U.S cities to retire.
- It is the 4th best city in the country for recreation.
- Home to many tourist attractions and a short drive to some of the best beaches in Florida.
- 3 Cities in one. The dynamic tri-city area includes Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Clearwater which is centrally located on Florida’s west coast right on the Gulf of Mexico.
- Many public and private companies have headquarters in the Tampa Bay area, creating a very healthy business climate.